Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blogging?

Hi. I'm Sarah.     


I have been convinced to start a blog.  I've never been sold on the idea of blogging.  It used to be that the only people I knew that used blogs were newly wed couples and families that were far away from each other. Now, everyone has a blog: businesses, families, sports teams, college kids -- Everyone. 

So...to start off, here is a little bit about me:
My name is Sarah Gene Anderson
Raised in Grantsville, Utah -- Home of the Cowboys
Likes: snowboarding, Swedish fish, family & friends, outdoor anything.
Dislikes: ketchup, Logan winters, accounting exams, being bored. 
I am currently attending Utah State University, pursuing a degree in Business with an emphasis in Management Information Systems and a minor in Multimedia.

1st blog down. I think I can handle this. 
Blogspot -- Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment